Fall is here! Time for crisp breezy mornings, pumpkin everything, and beautifully colored leaves. Unlike winter, which seems to drag on forever, fall passes by so quickly. Take advantage of this beautiful season with these fun 15 things to do this fall.
1. Go apple picking and bake an apple caramel pie
Here’s a super quick and easy recipe in case you’re like us and prefer the eating part to the baking part:
- Peel and slice apples.
- Mix together enough butter, flour, sugar, and cinnamon to coat the apples.
- Mix the apples with your mixture and pour into a pan.
- Bake until golden.
- Top with salted caramel sauce while still hot.
2. Jump in a pile of leaves
3. Have a photo shoot at a pumpkin patch
4. Decorate your living room in a fall theme
5. Plant flowers for spring
6. Snuggle up with your significant other (or pet) (or just a book) in front of a warm fire
7. Gather around a fire and read scary stories or watch scary movies
8. Go to a football game and have a tailgate that makes all the other football fans jealous
9. Go trick-or-treating, no matter how old you are!
10. Buy a pair of new boots
11. Gather your friends for a pumpkin decorating or carving competition
12. Have a fall create-your-own-cocktail party
Gather up ingredients like cinnamon, hot chocolate, salted caramel, apple slices, pumpkin pie spice, whipped cream, marshmallows, and other goodies. Have your friends and family channel their inner bartender and come up with a yummy drink recipe!
13. Bake up a loaf of pumpkin bread
You can make any recipe healthier by substituting applesauce or Greek yogurt for butter.
14. Turn your garage into a haunted house
Set up a haunted house in your garage and scare all the little kids in your neighborhood. You’ll be the coolest house on Halloween! This could be become an awesome yearly tradition!
15. Enjoy the beautiful weather and fall scenery with a hike or nature walk
Want more fall?
Did you like this post? Please pin it!