In addition to fall clothing, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is a perfect time to stock up on makeup and skin care products. Here are my top picks for beauty.
Arcona is one of my new favorite brands. I’ve heard my sister and beauty bloggers rave about it for years. The hype is most certainty well warranted. These products have done amazing things for my skin and I love that they are formulated without bad-for-you ingredients. You can’t go wrong with any of their products so this starter set of a mask and moisturizer is great to try out for an Arcona newbie.
Kate Somerville is one of my favorite skin care lines. Her exfoliator and cleanser are one of the best I’ve tried, but her products are just too expensive for me to buy all the time. This set is a great deal!
I love this line of lip balms. They add just the right amount of color, but leave your lips kissable and soft. This lip exfoliator is also amazing and leaves you lips silky smooth. This set is a fantastic deal!
I love Murad’s products and used it for years. This set includes almost everything you need: eye cream, moisturizer, and day moisturizer with sunscreen.
I already told you how much I love Arcona. If you buy one skin care item from the sale, buy this two pack of toner pads. They are perfect for literally every skin type and I’ve never heard anything but rave reviews about them (Julia Engel always raves about them!) These are definitely a holy grail item. They will leave your skin refreshed, toned, soft, and ready for your other products. This price is a STEAL, so definitely stock up!
I used to use a Clarisonic daily, but then stopped because I was worried I was over exfoliating. I recently started again and it has made such a big difference in my skin. I only use it on days I wear foundation (I’ve mainly been using this full coverage CC cream) and I can really see a difference in my skin’s clarity. I think my previous routine didn’t get all the gunk out of my skin as well as the Clarisonic does. This particular one is tiny and perfect for travel. It’s also at a much lower price point than the full size ones.
I used to use the Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleanser all the time. I was really happy with it and I’m not entirely sure why I stopped using it! I think it was just because it was difficult to only be able to order it from their site. Very exciting that Nordstrom carries it and this is a fantastic deal for 2 large bottles!
Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer is another one I used to use, loved, and for whatever reason, stopped using. I guess I need to start being less fickle? It’s one of those cult favorites that shows up on every list. This size is GIANT and will last you a long time which makes it worth the price.
I think this qualifies under makeup? Maybe skin care/makeup? Whatever, categories are not important. I’ve been wanting to try neuLASH Lash Enhancing Serum for a while now, after I’ve heard a few people rave about it. It’s definitely pricey, but to NATURALLY look like you have lash extensions sounds just about amazing. To me, strong, long, healthy lashes are worth a high price point and you get more for your money with this deal. I’ll let you guys know what I think after trying it!
I always try to get a killer palette twice a year (winter and summer sales). Both of these palettes are really great options in the Nordstrom sale.
- The Laura Mercier Luxe Eye & Cheek Palette has some great colors that can take you from day to night. They are really high quality and will last really nicely on your skin. The cheek colors come with a bronzer and blush, both gloriously shimmery without being glittery.
- The Nars Angel Pride Cheek Palette is fabulous for anyone’s blush wardrobe; regardless of skin tone. Everyone needs one great blush palette and this is a fabulous choice. Considering how expensive each pot of Nars blush can be, this is a great deal. I love all the colors AND it comes with the infamous Laguna bronzer.
There are a lot of great collections on sale as well. I always love picking up a collection from a brand I like or have been wanting to try. It’s a great way to try their most popular items at a fantastic price.
- Benefit Sizzlin’ Six Mini Bestsellers: I love every single item in this kit! They are all mini sized which is perfect for travel and to try them out before committing to full size. The mascara is my second favorite mascara (My top favorite is this one). The blush, bronzer, and highlighter are also amazing cheek picks and even though they are mini, they last a long time. At this price, you really can’t go wrong with this set.
- Look in a Box Baby Be Cool Mini Lip Kit: I’m a pink lips girl year around. Whether dark or light, I love a good pink lip. This kit gives you two lip glosses and 2 lipsticks in varying shades of beautiful pink. The price is also awesome for 4 Mac pieces!
- Laura Geller Eye Envy Collection: I wear eyeliner on my lower lash line every day (well, any day I do my makeup). I’ve found that gel waterproof is the only type that lasts on my watery eyes. I also love experimenting with different colors and find that using different colors really makes your eyes pop, especially if you have brown eyes. This is a fantastic price for 5 gel eyeliners.
- Smashbox Light Your Look: Smashbox is a brand I’ve heard rave reviews about for YEARS. I always try it with collection sets. While I’ve never gotten addicted to one particular item, I have always enjoyed the ones I’ve tried. This particular set looks awesome and a LOT comes with it including a full size eye palette, full size mascara, full size gel eyeliner, and full size liquid liner. Pretty awesome deal!
- MAC Look in a Box Pet Pink Eye Kit: First of all, what’s up with that name? Horrible! But that’s the only thing horrible about this set. You get everything you need to create a fabulous smokey eye with great quality materials at a low price.
Happy shopping! As always, let me know if you have any questions AND let me know what you get! I always love hearing what you guys buy!
Want more Nordstrom Sale?